Despite the fact that fashion is heading for femininity and sophistication, rough boots continue to be in trend. And this is quite understandable, since with the right selection of clothes, rough shoes only emphasize the grace of a fashionista. In addition, girls like boots because these shoes are very comfortable. Rough boots go well with clothes of different styles, they are worn with both trousers and dresses.
1. Boots + Dress
If you don’t wear rough boots like chelsea boots because you think they get in the way of looking feminine, then just wear them with a dress. The image will turn out very stylish and very sophisticated.
Boots look very impressive with a delicate dress with a floral pattern. A model of a fitted silhouette with an emphasis on the waist looks cute and very feminine, and rough boots only emphasize the fragility and grace of the girl.
Another option for combining a dress with delicate colors with rough boots. A pastel yellow dress with blue flowers, a sleeveless, plunging neckline dress, complemented by a denim jacket and platform boots. And it is this combination of a feminine dress and unisex clothing that looks very stylish.
A spectacular combination of a romantic dress with puffy sleeves and a frill along the bottom line with coarse boots. The dress looks impeccably feminine, and if you complement it with classic stiletto pumps, the look will turn out to be somewhat old-fashioned. But in combination with rough boots, this dress looks modern.
A feminine and modern look is obtained by combining an exquisite snow-white lace dress with rough boots and a leather short jacket. Leather things emphasize the tenderness of lace and, at the same time, make the image less catchy, so that a white lace dress looks quite harmonious in a casual look.
2. Boots + Skirt
You can create feminine looks by combining rough boots with a skirt. Skirts are easy to be used in various styles:
A striking set consisting of a leopard print skirt, a black wide-sleeve sweater and rough leather boots is suitable for early autumn.
Rough boots look good in combination with a straight plaid skirt. The image is completed with a simple top and a leather short jacket.
The contrasting combination of rough boots and an airy skirt made of translucent material looks modern and stylish. The image is complemented by a loose gray sweater.
Boots look good in combination with a pleated midi skirt. A loose sweater was chosen for this set, the waist line is emphasized by a belt.
3. Boots + Jeans (Trousers)
You can also create a feminine look with jeans. To do this, you should choose a fashionable jumper with puffy sleeves for jeans. Rough boots will harmoniously complement the image. Rough boots with bright trousers or printed trousers look interesting. For example, in a cage. The look is complemented by a white T-shirt and leather jacket.
4. Boots + Outerwear
Since boots are worn mainly in the cool season, you need to think about what outerwear they can be combined with. In principle, the boots are quite versatile, they look good with jackets of different styles. But to create a feminine look, you should try the following images:
Lace-up high boots paired with a pastel-colored trench coat in a classic cut. Get an unbeaten and fashionable image.
Boots look very good with a coat of a straight silhouette or a cocoon silhouette. Especially if the coat is brightly colored or in a contrasting figured cage.
You can wear boots with an oversized short coat, but it is better to combine such a coat with tight clothing, such as skinny jeans.
They wear boots and complete with fashionable faux fur coats. The image is unusual and interesting.
How to Create a Grunge Look?
- If you want to create an image in grunge style, but there is no clear understanding of how to do it, it is enough to follow a few rules:
- Give preference to muted shades and dark colors: blue, brown, black. Bright colors are often found in grunge, but in very little things, for example, in accessories.
- Refuse trendy products. Grunge doesn’t keep up with mainstream fashion. As a last resort, you can make fun of or beat some trend, but do not blindly wear what everyone is wearing. In grunge, they are not afraid to stand out among the crowd.
- Buy clothes a couple of sizes larger. A shirt or even a T-shirt can be safely hung on you like a hanger. The main thing is that the look is really comfortable.
- Do not be afraid of the effect of “negligence”. Dirt on clothes, holes, wear – these are the hallmarks of a daring style. The same applies to hairstyles, you can not comb your hair at all, neatness is not about grunge.
- Originally I wore a shirt. You can tie your waist or hips, and wear it on one shoulder.
- Look for flannel clothes. This is a cheap cotton or wool blend fabric, and in grunge it is not at all ashamed to wear it. On the contrary, grunge is the victory of the spiritual over the material, the price of the thing does not play a role here at all.