The number of women (and some men) wearing riding boots has been on the rise in the last year. Rising high in fact. Designers are embracing the style and are trying to set themselves apart the competition. Combine the hottest boot style with the one of the hottest color choices for the fall season of 2014 – Cognac – and you have a winning combination: Cognac Riding Boots. The color cognac is kind of hard to describe as it’s not brown or tan or orange, but I’ve heard it explained these ways:
- dark caramel
- rich tan
- saddle color with orange tones
- It’s also the name of a brandy produced in France.
I returned from a business trip across country, and in my travels I saw several peeps embrace the cognac riding boot look, wearing them with everything from skirts, leggings and jeans. And the color basically goes with everything, even browns, blacks and red.
The six cognac riding boot styles shown above are (from left to right, top to bottom):
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Whitney Over-The-Knee Boots, $119
- French Blu Women’s Tall Quilted Boots, $59.99
- Fendi Leather Flat Cognac Riding Boots, $832 (regularly $1665)
- Frye Melissa Zip Riding Extended Calf Boots, $368
- Steven by Steve Madden Sady Wide Calf Tall Riding Boots, $169
- Steve Madden Albany Cognac Riding Boots, $189.95
Which Cognac riding boot style is your favorite?
[prosperInsert q=”cognac riding boot” gtm=”merchant” l=”6″ v=”grid” ft=”fetchProducts” imgt=”original”][/prosperInsert]