As a continuation from yesterday’s Shoes Named Bianca post, here are another three worthy (and eight so-so) “Bianca” shoe styles…
1. Miss Sixty Bianca Wedges, $155 from Zappos.com
Add a slice of seduction to your look with these wild wedges! Back-zip closure. Rich suede upper in a sexy caged design. Leather lining. Lightly cushioned leather footbed. Wrapped wedge heel. Man-made sole. 4″ heel.
2. Pour La Victoire Bianca Open-toe Pumps, on sale for $153.97 from Endless.com (regularly $279.95)
The open toe pump features geometric cutouts throughout the upper, while the platform and stacked heel promise to boost your silhouette–not to mention your confidence. Dress it up with sleek suiting, or dress it down with designer denim–either way, you won’t lose!
3. Touch Ups Bianca 549 Shoes, $57.50 from TJFormal.com
White satin dyeable pumps featuring an eye-catching scallop design along the edges an a peep toe. Medium width. Dyeable. 3 1/2 inch heel.
I found even more Bianca styles, but I didn’t think they were “pretty enough” to showcase a pic and bio (and that would have taken me forever). I know, I know, that’s not to say that any of these aren’t “pretty on the inside” (ie comfortable)….
- Aetrex Bianca Mary Janes, $139.95 from The Walking Company
- Beautifeel Bianca Sandals, $109 from Sierra Trading Post
- Fossil Bianca Boots, $126 from Zappos.com
- Onex Bianca-2 Slide Wedge Sandals, $80 from Shoes.com
- Propet Bianca Casuals, $84 from Shoes.com
- RSVP Bianca Boots, $145 from Zappos.com
- Think! Bianca Mary Janes, $340 from Zappos.com
- Vivanz Bianca Sandals, $99 from Zappos.com
[compare q=”bianca shoe” gtm=”on” l=”6″ ct=”US” v=”grid” ft=”fetchProducts” w=”auto”][/compare]