My new favorite day time talk show is the The Steve Harvey Show. So imagine my delight today when they had a segment on Spring Shoe Styles with guest designer Jacqui Stafford. Most of the shoe styles they recommended are available from ShoeDazzle* and sell for around $50 each. Here’s my takeaway on the different styles:
Spring Shoes For The Office – all styles are polished, professional yet fashion forward to make a statement.
- Dana Captoe shoes make large feet look smaller
- Kali by scene seafoam green pumps
- Whitley by Signature ankle strap sandals
- Nariko pink/silver t-strap pumps (shown)
- Jeffrey Campbell black/white wedges – wedges are suggested for heftier women.
Spring Shoes for Girls’ Night Out – straps are the biggest trends, so don’t be afraid of straps!
- Victory by J.C. Dossier black/gold platform sandals
- Gelda gladiator sandals – nude color eloganate legs
- Zaie blue neoprene sandals are fun and sporty
- Gelda white wedge pumps
- Aine strappy sandals with a thick heel
Spring Shoes for a Casual Weekend – Remember that wedges are the most comfortable heels. Combine with an elevated platform for the look of height.
- Crisscross Stiletto Sandals – only $29.80 from Forever 21 (shown)
- Rosalie by Liliana coral shoes
- Bethenny by Scene heel-less wedge
- Nine West orange sandals – ankle straps are recommended for skinny legs
- Aine colorful slip-in wedge sandals – recommended for full-figured gals
Spring Shoes for Formals & Glam Office Parties – includes works of art, embellishments, jewels to shows off great legs. The more foot you shoe, the sexier the look.
- Ribbon Sandals from Frederick’s of Hollywood
- Zara Shiny Strappy Sandals
- Colin Stuart Lace-up Sandals from Victoria’s Secret
- Shoe Republica LA Lowa Black and Gold Sandals
- Clear Metallic Pumps from Forever 21
*Shop Shoedazzle through Shoeaholics Rewards and earn cash back on your purchase!