I have to say that I absolutely love my “job” being the President (self-appointed) of Shoeaholics Anonymous
as I love getting shoes in the mail to test out and review. Last week was no different, only this time, my 17-year daughter, Macy laid claim on these Godiva Sheepskin Lace Front Tall Boots in Grey, which are currently on sale at the Dominion New Zealand website (no longer available).
- Women’s tall sheepskin boot handcrafted in New Zealand
- Genuine sheepskin upper with 5/8in-6/8in wool to give you supreme comfort and warmth
- Lace-up front for style and excellent fit
- EVA wedge sole with 1/8in tread provides you with stability and style
- Stiffened heel supports and heel guard giving you structure and comfort
“I love these!” Macy exclaimed as she immediately torn them out of the box and tried them on. She wore them to our high school football team’s playoff game last week and said they kept her feet warm and toasty claiming they are way warmer than her Bearpaw boots
. And all her friends were jealous that her feet were warm and fashionable at the same time! Here, I wore my black flat boots
to the game and my toes were frozen with a capital F!
I guess I’ll mark these as “Macy Approved” and see if she’ll let me borrow them for the next game (I won’t hold my breath)!
Have some shoes you want us to review? Contact us!
Disclosure: We received the above complimentary shoes at no cost to facilitate our review. The opinions are all 100% our own.