Since Dr. Martens just celebrated their 50th birthday, I thought I’d search for a new pair of “Docs” that I may actually wear. I have several pairs of the clunky soled sandals in my closet that I will probably never wear, but I just can’t bear to part with them quite yet.
- The sky’s the limit when you rock these stylish women’s slides from Dr. Martens ®.
- Features Palatino (a full-grain semi-analine slightly tumbled leather with a high gloss finish) leather straps.
- Buckle details with rivet embellishments.
- Lightly padded leather footbed for comfort.
- Contrast stitched details with grooved sidewalls.
- Classic Dr. Martens ® cemented construction.
- Trans PVC rubber outsole.
- 1 3/4″ heel.
With my daughter playing club soccer this spring and summer, I can see myself wearing these slide-on sandals with jean capris while cheering her on from the grass sidelines. And they appear comfortable yet easy to kick off while lounging in a lawn chair soaking up some sun.