This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Kissimmee Tourism.
All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m not a big fan of Birkenstock’s, but if I was planning a vacation getaway to Kissimmee, Florida, I’d consider wearing these triple-strap suede Birkenstock Florida Birko-Flor sandals crafted with easy care Birko-Flor and adjustable buckles.
Kissimmee is located just south of Orlando in the heart of Florida and is one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations. There is so much to see and do there that I wouldn’t know where to start! But here’s where I’d like to see…
- Walt Disney World Resort – I have been to Florida several times over the years, but I have never actually been to the Disney World theme park.
- Visit the Ocean – The Atlantic Ocean is less than an hour away.
- Universal Orlando Resort – As a kid I always got motion sickness when riding roller coasters. Since I’ve grown out of it, I want to make up for lost time!
- SeaWorld Orlando – I’ve been to SeaWorld in San Diego, and although I’m not much of an animal lover, I did enjoy it.
- Shopping – Of course, I’d have to go shoe shopping!
Looks like I better start saving my money and building up some vacation time for my dream vacation! Check out http://bit.ly/a7PkBE to plan your dream vacation as well!