For crossfit training you need to make sure you have the right type of shoes. Certain sneakers are made specifically for crossfit training and these are the shoes you will want to wear.
1. New Balance 871 sneakers (shown above) are one of the best shoes for this type of training. There is a proper amount of cushioning in the sole of the shoe to provide the best level of shock absorption that is possible. These shoes are comfortable to wear during a workout and will not cause any foot pain in those wearing it.
2. UA Spine RPM sneakers use micro G foam that gives the person wearing it extra energy. The outsole of the shoe is made of strong rubber that makes the shoes very durable and gives the person wearing them a high level of traction, which is very good for crossfit training.
3. Adidas ADIPURE Trainer 360 has a midsole that is decoupled. This allows the person’s foot a great deal of flexibility while they are wearing the shoes. These shoes allow for the natural movement of the person wearing them. Unconstrained support is offered by the shoe’s Techlift upper.
4. Power Lift Trainer is another shoes that Adidas puts out. There is a weight distribution plate included in the sole of the shoes. This distribution plate allows the person wearing it to have a steady platform to stand on.
5. Reebok Crossfit Nano 2.0 is a very flexible shoe that allows breathing room for a person’s feet. This version’s performance features are greatly improved from its predecessor in an effort to make crossfit training a more comfortable experience.
These are the best shoes for crossfit training and anyone serious about their training will have a pair of these sneakers in their athletic shoe collection.